Multi-level Marking Model (Traditional MLM)
- Often requires or even encourages large initial purchases of inventory or “Business Builder Packs” of $500, $1000, $2000, or more in order to earn certain commssions or bonuses.
- Often requires or expects distributors to be “Active” each month by personally purchasing $50-$300 worth of roducts to qualify for commissions and bonuses.
- Often allow distributors to purchase large and expensive amounts of inventory at the end of the month to “qualify” for certain commissions and bonuses and to increase their title.
- Often pay little commissions, sometimes as low as 5-10% when you enroll a new customer. This pushes more money to the top of the plan for the top 0.1% who are “Heavy Hitters” at the expense of a part-time people who are doing most of the work,
Beyond Slim’s Difference: Social Referral Marketing
- No “Business Builder Packs” at all, and not initial inventory purchases required or encouraged in order to earn any commisssions or bonuses.
- No personal purchase is ever required to become “Active” or eligible to earn income. The only way to become eligible to earn income is by enrolling customers who purchase products.
- Point # 3 above: This fake business practice is not allowed. Coaches are only paid on the first 200 product points tha qa customer or coach purchase in a given month.
- Pays an industry-leading 50% to coaches each time they enroll a new custoemr for 3 full months. Earn 10-40% ongoing for customers who continue to purchase after their third month.
Why Become a Coach for Beyond Slim?
You must be logged in to post a comment.