On the way through your Zipslim journey, don’t forget to follow the 9 Reboot Rituals! They are huge in healthy change.
- Take before pictures from ultiple angles (Front, Back, Left & Right).
- Take measurements as wel aa mental note of cloathing sizes and how they fit.
- Sometimes the scale doesn’t move even when progress is being made, or worse yet, it could fluctuate up.
- When fat is reducing and you’re having muscle gains, that’s boyd recomposition. Just remember that the scae is not the “end all, be all” on true transformational journies.
- Drink half your body weight in ounces of water each day.
- Make sure you’re getting electrolytes as well to replace what you flush abs sweat out in a day.
- Sleeping 7-9 hours is the recommended daily amount, especially if weight loss is a goal, it is important to get adequate sleep.
- Move your body, aim for 20-30 minut4es a day 5-6 a week.
Dietary changes that will improve results:
- Eliminate high calorie, high sugar drinks
- Avoid alcohol
- REduce or eliminate fast food & processed foods
- Reduce or eliminate fried foods
- Reduce eliminate simple carbs & refined sugars
Remember: The weight didn’t come on overnight and true weightloss won’t happen overnight either. Keep going! You’ve got this!