If you’re finding you don’t feel the effects you’re looking for, more than likely, you could be overstimulated.
Overstimulation is when you have the opposite effects of the product. You may notice symptoms such as headaches, anxiety, palpitations, jitters, exhaustion/crashing, irritability, bloating, weight gain and more.
Here are suggestions you can try to help with that:
- Staining properly hydrated can help prevent overstimulation. We recommend 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water, add electrolytes into your diet too.
- Drink a full glas of water right before you Zip.
- Paly around with eating closer to 30 min after vs an hour or more.
- Drinking extra caffeine can cause overstimulation to, so cuttong back on extra caffeine may help avoid unwanted effects.
- Adding the zip itself into more fluid, 12-20 is the recommended amount, using more water and drinking it slower can also help. If necessary, you can try using less of the packet.
You may also d3tox when starting it (dietary changes can help your body detox the first 3-5 days), and there are similar symptoms of a detox.
Remember when starting zips, they have a build up effect and you’ll feel more benefits as you keep using them. Consistency is key, using randomly will not help you to feel the effects.