Roasted Garlic Chicken Meatballs
Per serving: 1 fat, ~3 condiments, 1 leaner
● 1 head of garlic
● ¼ tsp each- salt and pepper
● 2 lbs white meat lean ground chicken
● ¼ cup almond flour
● 2 Tbsp coconut flour
● 2 eggs
● 1 tsp garlic powder
● ¼ tsp salt
● 1/4 tsp pepper
● cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400F and cut top off head of garlic to expose the tops of each bulb. Remove outer skins of garlic head, but keep bulbs intact to the base.
- Place garlic head on a sheet of foil and spray pam. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast one hour. Remove from oven and let sit until cool enough to handle.
- Use your fingers to squeeze out garlic from each bulb into a small bowl. Mash with a fork.
- For the Chicken meatballs, preheat oven to 350F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, almond flour, coconut flour, eggs, garlic powder, salt, pepper and mashed garlic paste. Mix well to combine.
- Form into 1 & 1/2 inch balls and place on prepared baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium, spray with pam, when warm place in meatballs and cook
- Serve over zucchini noodles or mashed cauliflower.