SeneGence Business Basics is Direct! This step is where Distributors offer “The SeneGence Choice” to become a Customer or Distributor. It is a closing step necessary in determining the outcome of your Demo. Without this step, guests are left not knowing what to do next. Teach your Downline Distributors when and where they should Direct to effectively grow their businesses.
LIP Prompts. During Demos, Distributors should be offering the SeneGence Choice each time they see a pair of lips in the Beauty Book. This will re-inforce the options available for guests so that when the presentation has concluded, they most likely have already decided if they are going to be a Customer or a Distributor.
Closing the Demo by Directing. Each Demo should be concluded with the SeneGence Choice. From there, the Distributor will be able to Direct each Guest based on the decision they made. Assist those who have chosen to become Customers by helping them complete their purchases, booking a SeneBlends Demo or Glamour Demo, and asking for referrals. Help those who have decided to become a Distributor by helping them with their purchase, booking their Launch Glamour Demo, and setting up a date for initial training.
Follow up with Guests. Some Guests may have not decided to become a Distributor or Customer at the Demo. Follow up with them a few days after the Demo to extend the SeneGence Choice one more time. At this time, they would have had more time to consider if they want to become a Customer or Distributor.
- Onboard New Distributors. This involves showing them the ropes of their new business by teaching them the fundamentals of WOW-ing, Booking, Demo-ing, and Directing. Take them out WOW-ing with your team and show them how to book Demos. Invite them to shadow you on your Demos so they can see how to present products and Direct by offering the SeneGence choice. Encourage them to go through the training manuals included in their NDK (and also available in their Back Office) for detailed business building strategies regarding WOW-ing, Booking, Demo-ing, and Directing. Once they know and understand this business cycle, they will be ready to put it into practice.
- Book their Launch Demo. New Distributors need to announce their new business and create excitement by hosting their Launch Demo. Make sure that you work directly with your new Distributor to get a date on the calendar so that they can begin earning profits and building their own team as quickly as possible. Ideally, their Launch Demo should take place within their first seven days.
- Introduce them to SeneGence recognition programs. Share the amazing benefits and recognition programs that are available to new Distributors and help them create goals to achieve them. Inform them of the Jump Start Program, which offers a 50% discount off retail value for any 300+ PV orders they place within their first 90 days. Let them know that they can earn free products by taking advantage of the Fast Start Program. Motivate them to begin building their own Downline and consistently earn commissions by sharing the benefits of joining the ranks of SeneGence Royalty. By walking them through the many incentives available to them, they will be able to set clear goals that will push them to succeed.
- Introduce them to your team. Whether you schedule a meet-and-greet or invite them to join your team’s Facebook Group, introducing your new Distributor to the team will offer them encouragement and the support system of the SeneSisterhood. They will gain access to many more SeneGence entrepreneurs who can offer advice, friendship, and emotional support.
- Encourage them to attend trainings. By constantly learning and reinforcing their knowledge, new Distributors will be able to acclimate more quickly to their new business. Remind them about the various online trainings conducted on a regular basis. Show them how to access the Event Calendar located in their Back Office to find local training events. The more they get out of these trainings, the better equipped they will be to succeed.
With these actions, you’ll begin to build a great relationship with your Sponsor and help them take the first steps to success!
Properly onboarding new Distributors is an important step in building your team. Onboarding new team members essentially involves teaching how to successfully WOW, BOOK, DEMO, and DIRECT. Once you’ve taught your new Distributors the duplicatable method of running a SeneGence business, they will be ready to hit the ground running!
Start with teaching the basics of WOW-ing with these great tips:
- Become a product of the product. Teach new Distributors that it is of utmost importance that they become a representation of the products that they sell. Remind them to wear LipSense wherever they go so that they can conveniently display and share the unique formulation and staying power of our premier product. When other women compliment them or inquire about their lip color, they’ll have the perfect opening to discuss their business in a pressure-free situation.
- The power of “stripes”. Teach your new Distributors to wear their “stripes” everywhere they go. This is WOW-ing 101! By wearing long-lasting LipSense swatches on their hands, people will naturally be drawn to inquire about the products, which leads to booking Demos.
- Practice WOW-ing scenarios. Get your new Distributors comfortable with opening up dialogue about booking a Demo by practicing the scenario scripts found in the SeneGence Certified Training Manual (pages 20-21). The more they practice, the better they will be at directing a conversation towards booking a Demo.
- Take them out WOW-ing. Set up a date to visit a public venue with your new Distributors and challenge them each to speak to 5-10 strangers about their business. Remember to wear LipSense, don your stripes, and bring Beauty Books! Allow your new team members to shadow you so that they can see how easy it is to use a WOW-ing scenario to book a Demo.
With these tips, you can train your new Distributors on the first step in the SeneGence business cycle and prepare them for success!