- Onboard New Distributors. This involves showing them the ropes of their new business by teaching them the fundamentals of WOW-ing, Booking, Demo-ing, and Directing. Take them out WOW-ing with your team and show them how to book Demos. Invite them to shadow you on your Demos so they can see how to present products and Direct by offering the SeneGence choice. Encourage them to go through the training manuals included in their NDK (and also available in their Back Office) for detailed business building strategies regarding WOW-ing, Booking, Demo-ing, and Directing. Once they know and understand this business cycle, they will be ready to put it into practice.
- Book their Launch Demo. New Distributors need to announce their new business and create excitement by hosting their Launch Demo. Make sure that you work directly with your new Distributor to get a date on the calendar so that they can begin earning profits and building their own team as quickly as possible. Ideally, their Launch Demo should take place within their first seven days.
- Introduce them to SeneGence recognition programs. Share the amazing benefits and recognition programs that are available to new Distributors and help them create goals to achieve them. Inform them of the Jump Start Program, which offers a 50% discount off retail value for any 300+ PV orders they place within their first 90 days. Let them know that they can earn free products by taking advantage of the Fast Start Program. Motivate them to begin building their own Downline and consistently earn commissions by sharing the benefits of joining the ranks of SeneGence Royalty. By walking them through the many incentives available to them, they will be able to set clear goals that will push them to succeed.
- Introduce them to your team. Whether you schedule a meet-and-greet or invite them to join your team’s Facebook Group, introducing your new Distributor to the team will offer them encouragement and the support system of the SeneSisterhood. They will gain access to many more SeneGence entrepreneurs who can offer advice, friendship, and emotional support.
- Encourage them to attend trainings. By constantly learning and reinforcing their knowledge, new Distributors will be able to acclimate more quickly to their new business. Remind them about the various online trainings conducted on a regular basis. Show them how to access the Event Calendar located in their Back Office to find local training events. The more they get out of these trainings, the better equipped they will be to succeed.
With these actions, you’ll begin to build a great relationship with your Sponsor and help them take the first steps to success!