LipSense comes in a wide variety of shades and textures; luscious mattes, seductive sheers, inspiring sparkles, and playful frosts. LipSense lip colors are perfect to mix and match; LipSense is versatile and can be used to create a number of effects. LipSense is initially sold as a set, which includes LipSense liquid lip color, a moisturizing Gloss, and an Ooops! Remover . Users must have a remover in the event they need to remove the product.
The Science Behind the Product
This unique product is waterproof and does not smear off, rub off, nor kiss off! And, just as important it does not dry out lips. In fact, it restores the moisture content of lips when used properly. LipSense liquid lip color can last anywhere between 4 and 18 hours. LipSense is a non-wax liquid lip color that stays on skin. LipSense provides a natural shield from the sun. The proprietary formulations and color pigments in LipSense help create a mechanical covering for the lips. That means the skin on lips is protected from the sun’s rays by the color pigments, therefore lips are protected from harmful rays.
That is just one of the reasons lips become so smooth and soft with consistent use of LipSense. LipSense should be applied in three layers:
- 1st layer – touches the skin’s pH and will begin to break down first and fastest.
- 2nd layer – protected from the bottom, away from the skin’s pH, by the first layer.
- 3rd layer – protects the second layer from the top down and prevents sheering of second layer of color by keeping away friction, saliva, and the natural environment.
- The third layer breaks down just like the first layer, but from the top down. The second layer is sandwiched between the first and third and is protected by both for the longest period of use.
How Long does ONE tube last?
LipSense will last about 4-6 months if you use it every day! There are dozens of colors. If you have 3 different colors of LipSense you can layer them 27 different ways which is so much cheaper than buying 27 different lipsticks. Plus LipSense is amazing care for your lips!
LipSense Starter Collection:
If you are a beginner to using LipSense, then you need to start with a collection! This will set you up for other colors. A collection is $55 and an individual color is $25, Gloss is $20, and Ooops Remover is $10.
- Choose your LipSense Color
- You Get Glossy Gloss with your collection, but ask to see if I have more gloss options you can add!
- You Get Ooops remover which is formulated to remove LipSense and keep pH balance in tact.
We’re talkin’ NO MORE: